23 November 2013

Stacking The Shelves #2


I only got one new book this week... and like the books from last week, it's brand new. I promise to only get secondhand books following this week. I promise... or I'll try my best. Or I'll start using my kindle again. Because, well, I really have to start saving up.

On the Count of Three by Maureen Johnson - I have been wanting to buy a Maureen Johnson book ever since I was introduced to her writing in Let It Snow. I went on a whim and bought this one (also known as the Bermudez triangle). It's about three very good friends. One of them, Nina, leaves town for the summer and comes back to the fact that her two friends have hooked up.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! You'll like this book - it's amazing. This book really stayed with me after reading.

    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that has such a nice cover. Hope you enjoy your book!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute cover, I hope you enjoy this one! Great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete